IELTS Speaking Coaching Classes
- Organized on a day other than the day of the main exam (i.e. Listening, Reading and Writing are arranged on one day).
- 11-14 minutes time
- Three parts.
- 4-5 minutes
- Introduction and interview
- Examiner first introduces himself/herself and asks questions about familiar topics to the candidate.
- 3-4 minutes
- Individual long turn
- Candidate gets a Cue card with a topic on which he / she has to speak for 1-2 minutes and he /she gets one-minute time to prepare for the topic before he / she starts to speak. Examiner also asks one or two follow-up questions when the candidate stops speaking.
- 4-5 minutes Extended discourse
- Examiner asks questions that are thematically linked to the topic in part 2 and the questions are more of abstract nature.