About Tourist Visa

Tourist visa is a kind of nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the Country temporarily for business or for pleasure, tourism, or medical treatment.

Tourist Visa Consultant in Amritsar

Jp Study Overseas is one of the best Tourist Visa Consultant in Amritsar. We have the most forthcoming, trained and knowledgeable counseling teams, with the reputation of providing focused and tailored counseling. From choosing your programme of interest and the university, the application and visas process, identifying scholarships, sorting out accommodation and the post-arrival formalities at the destination country we are there to help you! So without any second thoughts, call us @ +91 88011 88711 for your free online consultancy!

Make sure you need a Tourist visa before you apply

You may need a Tourist visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization. The entry document you need depends on:

  • The type of travel document you plan to travel with
  • The country that issued your travel document
  • Your nationality

For any Tourist visa, please assess condition of the applicant first to know the full details and circumstances of visit.

Once satisfied please make sure to sight all original documents, get notarized and then get below check list prepared.

Documents required for Tourist Visa process

  • Notarised copy of Passport
  • Notarised copy of National Identity cards
  • Certified copy of Bank Statment for last 3-6 months
  • Certified copy of Ration Card
  • Notarised copy of Property Valuation report
  • Marriage certificate as applicable
  • Any other valuation report like Jewellery, cars and other assets
  • Copy of travel itenary
  • Copy of any other travel plans like events, tour bookings etc
  • Letter of support from relatives or friends or sponsor as applicable
  • Any and all other whats app chat, email chat and photos in case of Tourist visa for Spouse
  • Any other detailed information of any previous rejections, any other country travel etc.
  • Form 80 fully filled
  • Tourist visa charge in form of credit cad
  • Agency charge in form of cash / cheque / Card payment ( Credit card payment will have 2.5% surcharge)

Tourist Visa FAQs

1. What is the difference b/w tourist visa and visitor visa?

No, Visitor Visa comes under temporary resident visa category which is issue to any person visiting to any country to meet their family/relatives. Whereas Tourist Visa comes under a temporary visa category which is issue to any person visiting any country for tourism purpose.

2. Which country does not require visa?

Being an Indian citizen, you are allowed to visit many Asian, Caribbean and Middle East countries without applying for tourist visa priorly. These countries offer us Visa on Arrival. For complete list you can visit this link.

3. Do I need invitation letter for tourist visa?

No, it is not mandatory in the case of tourist visa, but if you are visiting on visitor visa then yes, it is required.

4. How long can I stay in the US on a Tourist Visa?

Tourist Visa also known as B2 Visa can only allow you to stay max 180 days in US. You can’t stay more then 180 days in US on tourist visa in single entry.

5. How much money do I need to enter in Australia on a tourist visa?

It’s hard to tell without getting aware about it completely. However if you are looking for base charges information, you can visit this official Australis website – Tourist and Business Visa Cost for Australia

For further Enquires please whatsapp Visa Counsellor @ +91 88011 88711