Why Study in France?
Study in France is one of the most popular options for students who want to study abroad. France is an excellent choice for any prospective international student. There are over 3,500 institutes that offer higher education. Out of these, 77 institutes are public-funded universities that offer degrees in all disciplines and research centers, a parallel system of Grandes Ecoles for scientific, business, art and other programs through 5-year diplomas which are equivalent to Master degree, schools for architecture studies, over 3,000 schools offering degree on various subjects, like hotel management, tourism, engineering, social work and culinary arts, etc.
- Capital: Paris
- Motto: Liberty Equality Fraternity
- Currency: Euro
- Official language: French
- Climate: Temperate
- Population (2017): 66,991,000
- Government: Republic
- President: Mr. Emmanuel macron
- Prime minister: Mr. Edouard Philippe
- Religion: France is a secular country where freedom of religion is a constitutional right.
France is a country with a dynamic and a vibrant culture that remains unparalleled. A stint in France, with its countless number of opportunities and experiences, will contribute in shaping your personality. More than thirty-nine world’s biggest companies are located in France, making it rank fourth in the Fortune Global 500. It is the 9th largest foreign investor in India with a cumulative investment of around US$3 Billion. This country is a world Economic power founder member of UN and a permanent member. French- International Language is spoken in 47 countries on five continents. So through study in France you will get an opportunity to learn an international language. It is also World’s most popular tourist destination as well as.
France is the world’s largest consumer of wine. Production of wine in France is 50 and 60 million hectoliters per year. The Second Largest export sector of France is Wine Production. France Wine Tourism sector attracts 10 million people every year to the wine producing regions, 39% of them are foreigners. It is located in heart of Europe, bordered by nine different countries; France is the ideal place from which to discover Europe.
Top reasons to choose France!
Here the top most reason that attracts you to Study in France are:
- France is world’s fifth-largest economy; it is also the fourth most popular destination for international students.
- Tuition rates are same for all the international students, regardless of their country.
- France government spends around 23 billion Euros on higher education, every year. Thus quality of education and study environment is primary at France institutes.
- France diplomas are recognized and accepted throughout the world.
- France possesses a large geographic variety.
- It has a world class health care and transportation system.
- It is one of the safest countries for foreigners.
- France has a pleasant climate and a clean environment.
- France is the world leader in luxury goods, number one in Europe in retailing and agriculture, and number two in the world in both areas. It is also world’s third most productive country.
- Students can apply for France Student visa with/without IELTS.
- France offers Opportunity to study Masters Course in just 1 year.
- Work rights are allowed in during study & full time in vacation
- Students get 2 years job search visa after studying master’s degree.
Quick facts about France!
- 83 million foreign tourists in 2012 visited France more than any other country
- France borders with Belgium and Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco and also with Spain and Andorra.
- France is the sixth largest country by economy GDP (nominal).
- France represents 20% of the EU’s agricultural production.
- France was the world’s sixth largest exporter and the fourth largest importer of manufactured goods.
- In terms of aggregate household wealth, it ranks fourth in the world.
For further Enquires please whatsapp Visa Counsellor @ +91 88011 88711